Preferred Vendor

David Tutera 2015 Approved Vendor Your Wedding Experience

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Who is Kalani?

Hi There! Thanks for checking out Kalani McQueen Wraps! :)
My name is Kalani. I’m a 34 year old, single, stay-at-home mama of two l, energetic (read:crazy) boys who make my world go around. They’re 13 and 6 years old.
I adore coffee, blogging, pinning, singing, cooking and baking, blogging (did I mention that already?), reading, vlogging (coming soon), encouraging and inspiring! This blog is a mix of mom tips and advice, cooking and healthy living tips, reviews and my thoughts on lots of things, and an outlet for me to connect with other moms who are just trying to hold down the fort!
Who fits in here?
Answer: ALLLL the mamas (and soon-to-be mamas. and wanna-be mamas…ok, fine. Women in general) :) So if you fit one of those categories, you’re in the right place!
How else can you join the conversation?
Commenting! We love comments!
Subscribe to the blog so you don’t miss a thing!
*Find me on Facebook! Go ahead and click “like” while you’re there šŸ˜‰
*Find me on Instagram! Go ahead and click “follow” while you’re there šŸ˜‰
*Find me on Pinterest! Go ahead and click “follow” while you’re there šŸ˜‰
I really look forward to connecting with you! I hope to inspire you, make you laugh, and make your day brighter whenever you visit with me on any one of my online outlets! šŸ˜‰

No comments:

Post a Comment